Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Shhh!!!

I just finished reading Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. I finished it in 3 days if that tells you anything. I can't quite give this book my sacred 5 star rating, but it deserves a very fair 4 1/2 stars. It caught my interest quickly and kept me intrigued throughout the whole book. While there were some aspects I didn't quite expect, some of the plot was predictable. A friend of mine read this before I did and Crescendo as well. She tells me there are more twists in store.

I'm a Patch fan already. Looking forward to reading Crescendo soon. I actually put off reading this book because of a negative review I read on Amazon.com. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, but I completely disagree. I love the cover too (which was the only good thing mentioned in the Amazon.com review I read).

That's about it for now...I'm trying not to discuss details too much. I fully believe in experiencing books as they are meant to be. You receive details and information as you progress and that's what makes the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment