Monday, March 14, 2011

Final 2010 5 Star Pick

My final 2010 5 Star pick is The Dead Tossed Waves. LOVE LOVE LOVE this story by Carrie Ryan. The Forest of Hands and Teeth was really good, but this story blew me out of the water. I loved it so much I read it three times in a row.

I thought it was appropriate to discuss it today with the next book in the series, The Dark and Hollow Places, set to release in just 8 days. YAY! I will be headed to the store right after work to pick up my copy.

I love Carrie Ryan's writing style and look forward to much more to come from her. I'm sure I'd say so much more about this book, but it's not as fresh in my memory as I'd like. Uh oh! Sounds like I need a refresher! I just might have to see if I can squeeze in a 4th read before next Tuesday!

Check it out. Well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment