Monday, March 7, 2011

Why not?

Basically, I love to read. My 4th grade teacher, Ms. B, set me off into the world of "chapter books". In the 5th and 6th grades, my love for reading really blossomed with the help of "the Dragon Lady". I learned that I was completely content spending an entire Saturday reading a good book.

I took a break from recreational reading after high school. But then my sister-in-law--I just didn't picture her being a reader--took a complete series with her on a family trip to the beach and read the entire time. I just had to know what this series was about that could hook my sister-in-law. Well it sparked my passion for reading again and I haven't been able to stop since. At the expense of my responsibilites, school work, work work, etc., I've continued to read and read and read some more.

I'm not quite sure what I intend this blog to be at this point, but I want to find out. So, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment