Tuesday, March 25, 2014

2014 Series Enders Reading Challenge - March Wrap Up

It's time for our third Monthly Wrap Up for the 2014 Series Enders Reading Challenge hosted by Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know and Holly @ Words Fueled by Love!

Since posting the February Wrap Up, I (Sandy) haven't finished any series enders, but I did read a couple of books that are next to last in a series so I'm looking forward to knocking some out in the month of April.

Holly finished Finale (Hush, Hush, # 4) by Becca Fitzpatrick.

Which series enders did you finish? Link the up below. Don't forget to include the title, your name, & your blog name (Ex: Requiem - Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know) Also, the March giveaway runs from March 25th - April 25th. On April 25th we will use random.org and the linky entries to pull a winner.

6 comments:

  1. I've read only one book so far this month - Scott Westerfeld's Goliath - the final
    Leviathan book. I'm actually reading my 2nd book right now - Girl of
    Nightmares by Kendare Blake. I'm hoping to finish it before this month
    ends :)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This must have been a busy month for you non-reading wise. I hope you're able to finish Girl of Nightmares before the end of the month. I've still not had a chance to read Anna Dressed in Blood! Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Split Second by Kasie West this month which was the end of a doulogy. I will have to come back when my review is up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was doing other challenges this month. So the only series ender i read was Kelley Armstrong's Wild Justice. But it was an excellent ending.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent! I just read Pivot Point in March, so I'm excited to read Split Second whenever I can get my hands on it! Looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey...one is better than none! And glad to hear it was a satisfying ending!

    ReplyDelete