Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Books in my Beach Bag.
You guys...I'm going to the beach in like 3 days! This is the perfect topic for me this week. I'm going to include the books I'm actually taking with me to the beach this weekend.
- The Immortal Crown (Age of X, # 2) by Richelle Mead
- One Plus One by Jojo Moyes
- Something Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly, # 1) by Susan Dennard
- Anatomy of a Misfit by Andrea Portes
- Even in Paradise by Chelsey Philpot
- Driftwood Tides by Gina Holmes
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- Tristain: Finding Hope (Nova, # 3.5) by Jessica Sorensen
- The Kiss of Deception (This Remnant Chronicles, # 1) by Mary E Pearson
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
What do you guys think about my beach reads? What would you take to the beach with you? Let me know!