Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Top Ten Books I've Read So Far - 2014

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Books I've Read So Far - 2014.

Do you guys have any idea how hard it was to narrow this down to my top ten. Argh!

  1. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before – Jenny Han (review coming soon)
  2. City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, # 6) – Cassandra Clare (review coming Thursday)
  3. Easy (Contours of the Heart, # 1) – Tammara Webber (review coming soon)
  4. Push (Push, # 1) – Claire Wallis
  5. Pivot Point (Pivot Point, # 1) – Kasie West (review coming soon)
  6. The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, # 2) – Michelle Hodkin (review coming soon)
  7. Shatter Me (Shatter Me, # 1) – Tahereh Mafi (review coming soon)
  8. Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassins, # 2) – Robin LaFevers
  9. Cress (Lunar Chronicles, # 3) – Marissa Meyer
  10. Reason to Breathe (Breathing, # 1) – Rebecca Donovan

Which books have been your favorite reads so far this year? Let me know!

12 comments:

  1. I want to read To All the Boys I've Loved Before SO BAD. It's on my summer TBR, but I think I might need to move it up to next week's TBR. :) I also want to read both of the Mara Dyer books; they look amazing.

    Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read Cinder so far, but I can't wait to read the other books in the Lunar Chronicles. Great list!

    Here's my TTT:

    http://wendimlee.blogspot.com/2014/06/top-ten-ya-books-i-read-this-year.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cress WAS an amazing story! Really I think the entire series so far is great! Can't wait to see how it all ends with Winter! Great picks!

    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've read shatter me and easy and i enjoyed them both. love your list! most of the books you mentioned are in my to-read pile. i really need to start the marissa meyer's series.

    also, thank you for stopping by our StS a few weeks back and commenting. i'm sorry it's taken me this long to comment back.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it was so good! I read it while I was at the beach this past weekend! And it ended with my dying for more! I hope you get to read it soon! And Mara Dyer is really good too. Love Michelle Hodkin's writing style! Thanks so much for stopping by Stefani!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh each one has been better than the last in my opinion. I hope you get around to the others soon! Thanks for stopping by Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've loved each of the books in the series, but each one has gotten better for me. I definitely hope that keeps up and Winter ends it all with a bang! Thanks for stopping by Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Michelle! I hope you're able to start some of these soon. And thanks for stopping by and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Robin LaFevers' His Fair Assassin series and can't wait for the third book. I really need to read the Mara Dyer series too. Great list this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pivot Point, Shatter Me, and Dark Triumph = loved! I still haven't started the Mara Dyer series, or read To All the Boys I've Loved Before, OR Cress. But I have those books; I just haven't read them yet. :) Great list!

    Holly @ Part of that World

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cleo @ Classical CarouselJune 12, 2014 at 12:26 AM

    Sandy, you've introduced me to a number of books that I hadn't heard of before. The cover of Cress looks familiar though. That's awesome that you've had so many good reads that you could have listed more than ten. I was only able to come up with seven …….. I think I need to get more choosy about what I'm reading.

    Great blog, BTW! :-) I love your banner picture at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Natalie Hearts BooksJune 12, 2014 at 5:55 AM

    Some really great books Sandy, I have only read (and loved) 3 of them, but most of the rest are on my TBR.


    Have a fab week.

    ReplyDelete