Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Books I Want Santa to Bring Me.
- Breaking the Rules (Pushing the Limits, # 1.5) by Katie McGarry
- Maybe Not (Maybe Someday, # 1.5) by Colleen Hoover
- That One Summer (Summer, # 3) by CJ Duggan
- The Certainty of Violet & Luke (The Coincidence, # 5) by Jessica Sorensen
- The Resolution of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence, # 6) by Jessica Sorensen
- Mortal Heart (His Fair Assassins, # 3) by Robin LaFevers
- Stolen Songbird (Malediction Trilogy, # 1) by Danielle L Jensen
- Split Second (Pivot Point, # 2) by Kasie West
- The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, # 3) by Michelle Hodkin
- Ignite Me (Shatter Me, # 3) by Tahereh Mafi
- Ruins (Partials, # 3) by Dan Wells
That’s not all the books I have on my Christmas Wish List, but I think these are the ones at the top of the list for priority. Which books are you hoping Santa brings you this year? Let me know!