Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Books I Read in 2014. But since I actually have a giveaway posted on the blog that outlines my favorite reads from this year, I figured I'd just refer you to that post. Giveaway ends 12/18/14. Instead I'm doing Top Ten Book BFFs.
- Sara – Breathing by Rebecca Donovan – Sara is fiercely protective of Emma. She always, always has Emma’s back and will go to bat against anyone to protect her.
- Dee – Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick – Dee is hilarious and reminds me of one of my real life friends.
- Lulah – Stephanie Plum by Janet Evanovich – Again…hilarious! Plus Lulah can hold her own.
- Alice – Twilight by Stephanie Meyer – Granted having her dress me might get a little old, but it’d be nice not to have to worry about what I’m going to wear. The biggest pro here would be the ability to know the future.
- Howie - Jasper Dent by Barry Lyga - Humorous, but always has Jasper's back. When most people would run, Howie chose to stick by Jasper. He's friendship knows no bounds. As Jasper said "This is hard-core friendship. Varsity level".
- Ron & Hermione - Harry Potter - Seriously, how could these two NOT make this list?
- Maddie - Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein - Only the truest of friends could have had Verity's back like Maddie does. Not just anyone could have done for Verity what Maddie did.
- Lissa - Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead - Even though Rose is the main character and does the majority of the tough work, Lissa does her fair share of saving Rose, especially in Last Sacrifice.
- Zuzana - Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor - Also brings the humor, but also willing to do whatever it takes to be there for her best friend.
- Erin - Easy by Tammara Webber - When Jacqueline was attacked, Erin steps up and signs them both up for self defense classes. She just generally all around a great best friend.
Can you guys believe that I kept this list to 10? Amazing, right? What are your top ten favorite reads this year? Also, who are your favorite book BFFs? Let me know!