Saturday, May 21, 2016

Cover Doubles - # 3

I started the Cover Doubles feature because I was browsing through some books and had to do a double take because I just knew the cover I was looking at was the exact same cover as a previous book I'd read before. With digital self-publishing stock photos and pre-made book covers are often used multiple times. But, I saw similarities happening with traditionally published books also. And that's what started me checking out cover trends.

I really had to stop myself. I have many more and will be starting a 4th edition post soon. Until then, here's my third edition of Cover Doubles:

Trees/Forest

Wings

Neon Signs

Underwater

Cover Models/Stock Images (Updated From 1st Edition)




Feathers

Silhouettes (Updated From 2nd Edition)

Iron Gates/Fences (Updated From 2nd Edition

Bird's Nest

Girl in the Air

Hair Thrown Back

Borders

Stripes (Updated From 2nd Edition)

Butterflies (Updated From 2nd Edition)

Marker/Handwriting Font (Updated From 1st Edition)

Font + Sky Background


No comments:

Post a Comment