Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Books I Picked Up on a Whim.
- Slammed (Slammed, # 1) by Colleen Hoover
- The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
- Back to You by Priscilla Glenn
- Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, # 1) by Katie McGarry
- Push (Push, # 1) by Claire Wallis
- Undeclared (Woodlands, # 1) by Jen Frederick
- Reason to Breathe (Breathing, # 1) by Rebecca Donovan
- Unbreakable (Unbreakable, # 1) by Rebecca Shaw
- Sempre (Forever, # 1) by JM Darhower
- Code Name Verity (Code Name Verity, # 1) by Elizabeth Wein
- Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
Which books did you pick up on a whim but turned out to be some of your favorites? Let me know!