Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten All-Time Favorite Books in X Genre.
- The Dead-Tossed Waves (The Forest of Hands and Teeth, # 2) by Carrie Ryan
- Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, # 6) by Richelle Mead
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, # 6) by JK Rowling
- Return of the King (The Lord of the Rings, # 3) by J R R Tolkein
- The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, # 1) by Suzanne Collins
- A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, # 3) by George R R Martin
- Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, # 2) by Cassandra Clare
- Morning Star (Red Rising Trilogy, # 3) by Pierce Brown
- Mortal Heart (His Fair Assassin, # 3) by Robin LaFevers
- The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave, # 1) by Rick Yancey
I've been in such a contemporary mood lately that I really wanted to feature some of my all-time favorite fantasy books. If you're a long time follower of my blog then none of these picks will be a surprise. What are your favorite fantasy books? Let me know!