Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Freebie so I'm choosing Ten Characters I'd Never Want As Family.
Please know...these are all books that I enjoyed. Just not characters I'd want in my family.
- The Starks from A Song of Ice and Fire by George R R Martin - While I love the Starks their family seems a bit doomed. And talk about DRAMA!
- The Dents from Jasper Dent by Barry Lyga - Jasper's family is so screwed up I can't even imagine being a part of it. Jasper has his fair share of issues due to his family, but it is amazing that he turned out as well as he did.
- Stephanie Plum from Stephanie Plum by Janet Evanovich - Because she has a tendency to get things blown up.
- Cadence from We Were Liars by E Lockhart - Because while it seems nice to own an entire island, I also don't want to burn alive.
- Mara Dyer from Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - Because Mara's a bit crazy and people around her tend to end up injured.
- The Ushers from The Fall by Bethany Griffin - Because I don't want to be stuck living in that spooky house.
- Landon from Easy by Tammara Webber - Because what family wants to endure such suffering and tragedy. Landon comes out on the other side of his trauma, but it isn't without difficulty for him to get there.
- David from Push by Claire Wallis - Because hello serial killer.
- Blue from The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater - Because even though her family is eccentric, I think I'd pull my hair out if they were my family. Always having my future predicted or cards read or death predicted. It's too much.
- Emma from Emma by Jane Austen - Because if I were subjected to her constant meddling I'd really want to punch her.
What about you guys? Who would you absolutely NOT want to be a part of your family? Let me know!