Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Back to School Freebie.
I decided to go for books that I've read recently (within the last two years) that focused on a school setting (high school and college).
- PS I Like You by Kasie West (high school) - review coming soon
- Bright Side (Bright Side, # 1) by Kim Holden (college) - review coming soon
- Punk 57 by Penelope Davis (high school)
- These Things I've Done by Rebecca Phillips (high school)
- Coming Up for Air (Hundred Oaks, # 8) by Miranda Kenneally (high school)
- Love and First Sight by Josh Sundquist (high school)
- By Your Side by Kasie West (high school)
- Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, # 1) by Simone Elkeles (high school)
- Rules of Attraction (Perfect Chemistry, # 2) by Simone Elkeles (high school)
- Walk the Edge (Thunder Road, # 2) by Katie McGarry (high school)
This was harder than I expected when I looked at how many books aren't set in school at all (mostly fantasy) and how many might have mentioned school but it wasn't really a focus. What books are your favorites that really focus on a high school or college setting? Let me know!