This challenge is for all of you series readers who are scared to death of that last book in the series. You anxiously await it. You stalk it. You get your hands on it as soon as possible. But then…you put off reading it for fear that it might not be everything you thought it would be. Or, maybe you just have a backlog of series started and you need to finish that last book.
Join us in knocking out those pesky last books in a series. This is your chance. Here’s your motivation. Better than that, we have prizes!
Levels: (how many series enders you are planning to read)
Level 1: 1 – 5
Level 2: 5 – 10
Level 3: 10 – 15
Level 4: 15+
Check out the the sign up post to join!
- Finale (Hush, Hush, # 4) by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Unforgiven (Fallen, # 4) by Lauren Kate
Ruins (Partials, # 3) by Dan Wells
- Ruin & Rising (The Grisha, # 3) by Leigh Bardugo
- Until We Fly (Beautifully Broken, # 4) by Courtney Cole
- Swear (My Blood Approves, # 5) by Amanda Hocking
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, # 3) by Jenny Han
- The Eye of Andromeda (Age of X, # 3) by Richelle Mead
- A Beautiful Funeral (The Maddox Brothers, # 5) by Jamie McGuire
The Last Star (The 5th Wave, # 3) by Rick Yancey
- Brave (Contours of the Heart, # 4) by Tammara Webber
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (Harry Potter, # 8) by JK Rowling & John Tiffany
- End of Days (Penryn & the End of Days, # 3) by Susan Ee
- Never Never Part 3 by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher
The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles, # 3) by Mary E Pearson
- Inspiring You (Unraveling You, # 4) by Jessica Sorensen
- Emerald Green (The Ruby Red Trilogy, # 3) by Kerstin Gier
Hero at the Fall (Rebel of the Sands, # 3) by Alwyn Hamilton
Of course, I likely won't get to some of these (a few of them have been on my goals list for the last four years), or I'll come across a new/new-to-me series that I read the entire series during 2018. So we'll see what happens. These are just the enders on my radar right now.