Thursday, May 31, 2018

May 2018 EOM Wrap Up

I have read 3 books (children's books not listed below). *These qualify for the 2018 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Live Fearless: A Call to Power, Passion, and Purpose by Sadie Robertson
One Small Thing by Erin Watt
Sons of Blackbird Mountain (Blackbird Mountain, # 1) by Joanne Bischof

I have reviewed 3 books. *These qualify for the 2018 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Live Fearless: A Call to Power, Passion, and Purpose by Sadie Robertson
Rebel of the Sands (Rebel of the Sands, # 1) by Alwyn Hamilton
All the Little Lights by Jamie McGuire

Other Posts:
Sunday Post & Stacking the Shelves - 5/6/18
Sunday Post - 5/13/18
Sunday Post & Stacking the Shelves - 5/20/18
Sunday Post & Stacking the Shelves - 5/27/18
Top Ten Books I'm Dying to Get Early
Top Ten Books I Disliked But Am Glad that I Read
Can't Wait for Trail of Lightning (The Sixth World, # 1) by Rebecca Roanhorse
Can't Wait for Jar of Hearts by Jennifer Hillier
Can't Wait for Heart of Thorns (Heart of Thorns, # 1) by Bree Barton
Can't Wait for Save the Date by Morgan Matson
2018 Series Enders Reading Challenge - May Wrap Up
Reading & Blogging Preferences Survey Results

Goals:
I'm 20 days ahead on my Bible-in-a-year plan.
I've read 26 out of 52 books.
I've read 2 out of 10-12 series enders.

1 comment: