Sunday, May 13, 2018

Sunday Post - 5/13/18

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

This week has been quite crazy. I took Baby Boy to get his 6 month pictures made Monday morning. Of course he chose not to nap before pictures, but thankfully he's a typically a happy baby. I can't wait to see how they turned out. I've seen a sneak peak from our photographer and they look so good. Tuesday I ran by the lactation consultant for a weighed feeding. As I was getting Baby Boy out of the car seat Little Girl threw up in the parking lot. The feeding went well even though he was quite distracted. On the way home, I was trying to keep Little Girl awake so she wouldn't ruin her nap. Unfortunately, she threw up again in the car on the way home. Wednesday my sister and niece came to hang out with us for half the day. The rest of the week was pretty normal and low key. My sister moved this weekend. She's about 2 1/2 - 3 hours away now. I'm sad that she won't live right down the road anymore, but I hope they'll settle into the new place and love it. No new books this week.

THIS PAST WEEK:

Monday: Review of If There's No Tomorrow by Jennifer L Armentrout (4 Stars)
Tuesday: Reading & Blogging Prefernces Survey Results
Wednesday: Can't Wait for Trail of Lightning (The Sixth World, # 1) by Rebecca Roanhorse

UPCOMING THIS WEEK:

Monday: Review of Rebel of the Sands (Rebel of the Sands, # 1) by Alwyn Hamilton
Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday?
Wednesday: Can't Wait for Wednesday

Don’t forget to link up for the 2018 Series Enders Reading Challenge! You have until December 15th, 2018 to sing up. Each month there will be a giveaway for those participating with an end of the year giveaway too! Click on the picture below or the link above to find out more!

That's it for my shelves and recaps of my past and upcoming week. What did you add to your shelves this week? Any bookish news you want to talk about? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment