Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Top 10 Books I Read in 2012

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Books I Read in 2012.

Guys, do you even understand how hard this list is going to be for me. I have a hard enough time keeping a regular week’s list at 10, but Best of 2012….MAN! Ok, here goes…

1) Slammed by Colleen Hoover

2) Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover

3) Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

4) A Storm of Swords by George R R Martin

5) Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

6) Back to You by Priscilla Glenn

7) Made to Crave by Lysa TerKeurst

8) Push by Chalene Johnson

9) Crazy Love by Francis Chan

10) Boundaries by Dr. Henry Cloud & Dr. James Townsend

Honorable Mentions go to: Crossing Oceans by Gina Holmes; Daugther of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor; Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire; Graceling, Fire, & Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore; Divergent & Insurgent by Veronica Roth; City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare; Praying the Names of Jesus by Anne Spangler; The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater; Smokin’ Seventeen by Janet Evanovich; and last but not least, The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead.

It’s been a good year for reading for me that so many books deserve a mention.

8 comments:

  1. I really want to read SLAMMED! Here’s my TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.wordpress.com/2012/12/17/top-books/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ashamed say I haven't read anything by Colleen Hoover! I need to get on that ASAP.

    Great list!
    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list! I haven't read any of these yet, but I have several on my TBR list. Thanks for checking out my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice list! I haven't read any of these yet but I have several on my TBR list. Thanks for checking out my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I really need to read Slammed & Point of Retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pushing the Limits and Slammed are on my TBR, thanks to some awesome blog review. I have Crazy Love on my Kindle, but have not read it, so happy to see it on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! A lot of your "honorable mentions" are on my TBR pile, especially The Scorpio Races.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog on Tuesday!
    Chelsea Maya @ Books Turn Brains

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome list, there's a few on there I haven't come across before but will be sure to go and check out now that I've heard good things. Thanks for the suggestions!

    ReplyDelete