Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Bookish Goals for 2013.
For those of you who saw my Recapping 2012 - Looking Forward 2013 post, this will be a recap.
1) Read the Bible (again).
2) Read 104 books.
3) Read 6 classics.
4) Read 5 witch/witchcraft books for the 2013 Witches/Witchcraft Challenge (see my page on 2013 Reading Challenges).
5) Read 12 books on my Wishlist from before the beginning of 2013 for the 2013 Wish List Challenge (see my page on 2013 Reading Challenges).
6) Read 15 sequels for the 2013 Sequel Challenge (see my page on 2013 Reading Challenges).
7) Reach 750 GFC followers.
8) Read 6 non-fiction books.
9) Don't request everything and anything from NetGalley. :)
10) Be a more active participant in this wonderful community of book bloggers!
That's my top 10. What about you? Any bookish goals for 2013? Let me know!