Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Waiting on The Gathering Dark

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The Gathering Dark

By: Christine Johnson

Expected Publication: February 12th 2013 by Simon Pulse

352 pages

( Goodreads | Amazon )

Goodreads description--A mysterious teen boy knows the secrets of Keira’s dangerous hallucinations in this gripping romantic fantasy from the author of Claire de Lune.Keira’s hallucinating. First it’s a door hovering above the road; then it’s a tree in her living room. But with her parents fighting and her best friend not speaking to her, Keira can’t tell anyone about her breakdown.

Until she meets Walker. They have an electric connection, and somehow he can see the same shadowy images plaguing Keira.

But trusting Walker may be more dangerous than Keira could have ever imagined. The more she confides in him, the more intense—and frightening—her visions become. Because Walker is not what he appears to be. And neither are her visions.

Sounds mysterious! I'm in! What are you guys waiting on this week? Let me know!

15 comments:

  1. I LOVE the cover of this book! Also, the book sounds really interesting, I might have to add this to my TBR.

    P.S. Thanks for the new follow! I followed back :)

    Halee @ Confessions of a Book Addict

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, this sounds very intriguing. Might just have to add it to my TBR!

    Ashley @ Belle of the Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow, this sounds awesome! It definitely seems like something I'd like. *adds to to-read list*
    My WoW
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve never heard of this one but it sounds interesting.
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo this sounds like a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard of this one and it's on my TBR list! Can't wait.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Annie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cover is just stunning! This sounds so interesting, I'll be sure to check it out. Thanks for sharing. :)
    -Jelly Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds creepy! I added it to my TBR on goodreads :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goodness. THIS BOOK. So much excitement for it :) I cannot wait.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds awesome! It kind of reminds me of the Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, which was amazing! And it really does have such a pretty cover!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhh sounds interesting! I like the cover too, very pretty. :)

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Isabel @ Sab The Book Eater

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Gathering Dark sounds so interesting. I keep seeing it on every blog. And the cover, it's green, I just adore green and it's really photographic.

    Great pick! And thanks for dropping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great minds like to read the same books. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ok i love the creepy sound of this, and the cover is delightful!

    ReplyDelete