Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Words That Make Me Put Down a Book.
- 1) Bullying - You guys...I'm so sick of this topic. Sorry...but I am.
- 2) Cheating/Affair - I abhor this behavior so much. I can't condone it nor do I want to read about it.
- 3) Gay/Lesbian/Trans/Bi - I'm straight. I'm a Christian. I like to read straight love stories.
- 4) Time Travel - Yeah...I'm not a fan. Skip it.
- 5) Alternate dimensions/dual worlds - Also not a fan.
- 6) Science Nerds - I pretty much hate when people try to explain away the world and life and love using science.
- 7) Feminism - I'm not a feminist and I don't really like when women are overly feminist so yeah...fem lit gets passed by.
- 8) Manga - So I've never actually read any of these...but it's not really my style.
- 9) New Orleans - I'm not going to explain this one. Haha...die from curiosity.
- 10) Explicit/Erotica - Yeah...I have a graphic line and some of the YA and New Adult books I've read really push those lines. Explicit and erotica are big no-nos for me.
What are the ten words that immediately make you put down a book? Let me know!
Don't forget to enter the Summer of Love Giveaway Hop.