Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Most Memorable Secondary Characters.
I'm choosing to list the books with the most memorable characters and I'll list those characters within the books. If I only did the most memorable characters, Harry Potter would be the only book I listed and then I'd have a hard time deciding WHICH book in the series to use. Also, sometimes it's hard to tell who is considered a main character and who is considered a secondary character.
- 1) Harry Potter by JK Rowling - The Weasleys, specifically the twins, Lee Jordan, Luna Lovegood, Nevelle, Mad-Eye Moody, Tunks, Doby, Creature, Hagrid, Snape, Dumbledore, McGonagol, Sirius Black...I could keep going.
- 2) The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - Isaac and Peter van Houten
- 3) Partials by Dan Wells - Marcus and Fragments - Afa
- 5) Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein - Roz'a, Lissett, Karolina, Irina, Anna, Elodie
- 6) Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi- Roar
- 7) Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead- Eddie Castile
- 8) Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor- Zuzana
- 9) Stephanie Plum by Janet Evanovich - Lula
- 10) Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley - Poet
Who are your favorite secondary characters? Which books hold the most memorable secondary characters for you? Let me know!