Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Top Ten Books I'm Dying to Read that Are Still Unread

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is a freebie so I'm going with Top Ten Books I'm Dying to Read that Are Still Unread.

  1. Winter (Lunar Chronicles, # 4) by Marissa Meyer
  2. End of Days (Penryn & the End of Days, # 3) by Susan Ee
  3. The Walking Dead Compendium 1 by Robert Kirkman
  4. Ruin and Rising (The Grisha, # 3) by Leigh Bardugo
  5. Ruins (Partials, # 3) by Dan Wells
  6. Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices, # 1) by Cassandra Clare
  7. Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, # 1) by Sarah J Maas
  8. Kiss of Fire (Imdalind, # 1) by Rebecca Ethington
  9. Stolen Songbird (The Malediction Trilogy, # 1) by Danielle L Jensen
  10. Just Enough Light for the Step I'm On by Stormie Omartian

There are others that I wanted to add to the list, but most of those are ones that I JUST got so I felt like they didn't exactly qualify. What books were you dying to read but still haven't gotten around to? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment