Thursday, June 2, 2016

May 2016 EOM Wrap Up

I have read 4 books this month (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Jodi Meadows, and Ashton Brodi
Too Late by Colleen Hoover
The Heir (The Selection, # 4) by Kiera Cass
The 5 Love Languages of Children: The Secret to Loving Children Effectively by Gary Chapman & Ross Campbell

I have reviewed 4 books this month. *These qualify for the 2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
A Walk in the Sun by Michelle Zink
Dreamology by Lucy Keating
Banished (Forbidden, # 2) by Kimberley Griffiths Little (DNF @ 54%)
Very Wicked Things (Briarcrest Academy, # 2) by Ilsa Madden-Mills

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 194
Sunday Post - 194 & Stacking the Shelves - 138 (whoops on the numbering)
Sunday Post - 195
Sunday Post - 196
Sunday Post - 197 & Stacking the Shelves - 139
Childhood Characters I'd like to Revisit as Adults
Top Ten Books I Picked Up on a Whim
Top Ten Books I've Changed My Mind About
Top Ten 2016 Beach Reads
Waiting on The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles, # 3) by Mary E Pearson
Waiting on Strange the Dreamer (Stranger the Dreamer, # 1) by Laini Taylor
Waiting on Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi
Waiting on What Light by Jay Asher
Cover Doubles - # 3
2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge – May Wrap Up

Goals:
I'm slightly behind schedule for my daily Bible reading.
I've read 47 out of 52 books (of course most of those are children's books).
I've read 5 out of 10-12 series enders

No comments:

Post a Comment