Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Books for Back to School.
Ok so it's been twelve years since I graduated high school. (I know I'm totally giving away my age here.) I guess college can qualify here too, but that wasn't really my college experience as once I started I never stopped until I finished. And even then I graduated from college more than 5 years ago. Point being, it's been a while since I did the back to school thing. But I'm including my favorite books with high school and college settings here.
- Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, # 1) by Simone Elkeles (review coming soon)
- Catching Jordan (Hundred Oaks, # 1) by Miranda Kenneally
- Slammed (Slammed, # 1) by Colleen Hoover
- Easy (Contours of the Heart, # 1) by Tammara Webber
- All Lined Up (Rusk University, # 1) by Cora Carmack
- Reason to Breathe (Breathing, # 1) by Rebecca Donovan
- Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, # 1) by Katie McGarry
- To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, # 1) by Jenny Han
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
- Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, # 1) by Richelle Mead
What are your favorite back to school books? Let me know!