Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Ten Books I'd Buy Immediately If I Had the Money

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Books I'd Buy If I Had the Money.

Ok so the truth is that I'm a cheapskate. I'm a hoarder of gift cards. I probably have enough money in gift cards to actually buy all of these books (especially because several are only $2.99), but I just can't bring myself to buy them just yet. However, if I had unlimited money and time then I'd buy these immediately.

  1. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (Harry Potter, # 8) by JK Rowling, John Tiffany, & Jack Thorne
  2. Chaos (Mayhem, # 3) by Jamie Shaw
  3. Never Never Pt 3 by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher
  4. Bathsheba (A Dangerous Beauty, # 2) by Angela Elwell Hunt
  5. Built (Saints of Denver, # 1) by Jay Crownover
  6. The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles, # 3) by Mary E Pearson
  7. The Anatomical Shape of a Heart by Jenn Bennett
  8. Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices, # 1) by Cassandra Clare
  9. Inspiring You (Unraveling You, # 4) by Jessica Sorensen
  10. The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles, # 2) by Mary E Pearson (already read but don't own)

Which books would you buy immediately if you had the money? And which ones here should I go ahead and snatch up? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment