Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Books I'd Buy If I Had the Money.
Ok so the truth is that I'm a cheapskate. I'm a hoarder of gift cards. I probably have enough money in gift cards to actually buy all of these books (especially because several are only $2.99), but I just can't bring myself to buy them just yet. However, if I had unlimited money and time then I'd buy these immediately.
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (Harry Potter, # 8) by JK Rowling, John Tiffany, & Jack Thorne
- Chaos (Mayhem, # 3) by Jamie Shaw
- Never Never Pt 3 by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher
- Bathsheba (A Dangerous Beauty, # 2) by Angela Elwell Hunt
- Built (Saints of Denver, # 1) by Jay Crownover
- The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles, # 3) by Mary E Pearson
- The Anatomical Shape of a Heart by Jenn Bennett
- Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices, # 1) by Cassandra Clare
- Inspiring You (Unraveling You, # 4) by Jessica Sorensen
- The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles, # 2) by Mary E Pearson (already read but don't own)
Which books would you buy immediately if you had the money? And which ones here should I go ahead and snatch up? Let me know!