Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Top Ten Characters I'd Want As Family Members

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Characters I'd Want As Family Members.

  1. Mustang from The Red Rising Trilogy by Pierce Brown - because she's loyal but not blind.
  2. Addie from Pivot Point by Kasie West - because wouldn't it be great to have someone close by who could search the future?
  3. Sean from The Summer Series by CJ Duggan - because it would be awesome to have an excuse to visit his house in Australia on vacation.
  4. Dany from A Song of Ice and Fire by George R R Martin - because...well...dragons of course.
  5. Ismae from His Fair Assassin by Robin LaFevers - because it couldn't hurt to have an assassin in the family, right?
  6. Val from V is for Virgin by Kelly Oram - because she would make an awesome role model.
  7. Lisbeth from Millennium by Stieg Larsson - because should I ever need a computer hacked or to get out of some kind of legal trouble.
  8. Rose from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead - because she makes me laugh and because if I ever need to break out of prison.
  9. Miles from Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover - because he could fly me anywhere in the world.
  10. The Weasleys from Harry Potter by JK Rowling - because they just have the kind of family that everyone wants to be a part of.

This topic ended up being a bit harder than I expected it to be, but it has also inspired a topic for my next freebie post. What about you guys? Which characters would you want to be members of your family? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment