Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Characters I'd Want As Family Members.
- Mustang from The Red Rising Trilogy by Pierce Brown - because she's loyal but not blind.
- Addie from Pivot Point by Kasie West - because wouldn't it be great to have someone close by who could search the future?
- Sean from The Summer Series by CJ Duggan - because it would be awesome to have an excuse to visit his house in Australia on vacation.
- Dany from A Song of Ice and Fire by George R R Martin - because...well...dragons of course.
- Ismae from His Fair Assassin by Robin LaFevers - because it couldn't hurt to have an assassin in the family, right?
- Val from V is for Virgin by Kelly Oram - because she would make an awesome role model.
- Lisbeth from Millennium by Stieg Larsson - because should I ever need a computer hacked or to get out of some kind of legal trouble.
- Rose from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead - because she makes me laugh and because if I ever need to break out of prison.
- Miles from Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover - because he could fly me anywhere in the world.
- The Weasleys from Harry Potter by JK Rowling - because they just have the kind of family that everyone wants to be a part of.
This topic ended up being a bit harder than I expected it to be, but it has also inspired a topic for my next freebie post. What about you guys? Which characters would you want to be members of your family? Let me know!