Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Ten Books That Have Been on My TBR Since Before Blogging

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Books That Have Been on My TBR Since Before Blogging.

This is really hard for me to say for sure because I didn't really keep up with them before blogging, and I certainly had never heard of Goodreads either. So I'll just do the best that I can. Also, I'm avoiding the business books that I have on my TBR list from when I was in college. I still hope to read many of those but for the purpose of this post, I'll skip them.

  1. A Voice in the Wind (Mark of the Lion, # 1) by Francine Rivers
  2. Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, # 1) by Kiersten White
  3. Nightshade (Nightshade, # 1) by Andrea Cremer
  4. A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks
  5. The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, # 1) by Rae Carson
  6. My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, # 1) Rachel Vincent
  7. Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls, # 1) by CC Hunter
  8. Rapture (Fallen, # 4) by Lauren Kate
  9. Finale (Hush Hush, # 4) by Becca Fitzpatrick
  10. Significance (Significance, # 1) by Shelly Crane

I know, I know! Some of these are so old. But I just can't seem to remove them from my TBR list. I actually have a couple of these in my possession. Which books have been on your TBR list the longest? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment