Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Topics on My TBR List.
- Siblings fighting over a throne - I'm currently reading Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake which means that One Dark Throne is on my TBR list. Also, Dividing Eden by Joelle Charbonneau.
- An author who is more at home with her characters than her marriage - Home by Ginny L Yttrup.
- A family seeking revenge on an evil king - Shadowcaster by Cinda Williams Chima.
- Harry's kids - Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by JK Rowling, Jack Throne, & John Tiffany (STILL).
- An arranged marriage couple that went through entirely unnecessary events to come together - The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E Pearson.
- The series ender of a post-apocalyptic series - The Last Star by Rick Yancey & Ruins by Dan Wells.
- A mafia romance finale - Sempre: Redemption by JM Darhower.
- Falling in love with someone other than your soulmate - Eyes of Ember by Rebecca Ethington.
- Fae/Faeries - Thorn Queen, Iron Crowned, and Shadow Heir by Richelle Mead plus A Court of Thorns and Roses and Tower of Dawn (not pictured) by Sarah J Maas.
- A Song of Ice and Fire - Just as soon as George R R Martin publishes The Winds of Winter I'm on it.
What topics are on your TBR list? Let me know!