Thursday, January 25, 2018

2018 Series Enders Reading Challenge - January Wrap Up

Time for our first Monthly Wrap Up for the 2018 Series Enders Reading Challenge hosted by Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know and Holly @ Words Fueled by Love!

Since starting the 2018 Series Enders Reading Challenge, neither Holly nor Sandy have finished any series enders. Although, I'm at 75% on one so I know I'll have it finished by next month's wrap up.

Which series enders did you finish? Link the up below. Don't forget to include the title, your name, & your blog name (Ex: Requiem - Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know) Also, the January giveaway runs from January 25th - February 25th. On February 25th we will use random.org and the linky entries to pull a winner.

5 comments:

  1. I also didn't get to finish any books counting for my series enders, but I will for sure have at least one done by February's wrap-up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a question. Would you consider Still Me by Jojo Moyes a series ender? I've seen many people write that it is a trilogy. I just read a Q&A with the author and when asked if there would be more books she said, "I’ve been saying no, as I would hate to be seen flogging her to death. But when I think about never writing her again I feel ridiculously sad. Maybe a short story?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes we would count Still Me as a series ender. Thanks Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there a new post for March series enders? I was looking for something on Feb 25th as I have something to add. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry Jennifer! I can't believe I completely forgot....well I can. Holly and I have both had a lot going on IRL. Thanks for posting because there's no telling when I would have realized it. Here's the link: February Wrap Up.

    ReplyDelete