Monday, June 25, 2018

2018 Series Enders Reading Challenge - June Wrap Up

Time for our sixth Monthly Wrap Up for the 2018 Series Enders Reading Challenge hosted by Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know and Holly @ Words Fueled by Love!

Since the May Wrap Up, Sandy finished Ruins (Partials, # 3) by Dan Wells and Hero at the Fall (Rebel of the Sands, # 3) by Alwyn Hamilton. Holly hasn't finished any new series enders.

Which series enders did you finish? Link the up below. Don't forget to include the title, your name, & your blog name (Ex: Requiem - Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know) Also, the June giveaway runs from June 25th - July 25th. On July 25th we will use random.org and the linky entries to pull a winner.

With no entries for this month, there is no winner for June 2018.

4 comments:

  1. I never checked out the Partials series. I had the first book once, but never got around to reading it so I eventually purged it. How did you like the series?
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same haven't started the Partials series but I did love the Rebel of the Sands series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed the first two. It'd been almost five years since I finished book 2 so I'd forgotten so much that I think it really affected how much I enjoyed book 3--which was just okay for me...mostly because I felt kind of lost the whole time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reviews coming for both but my review for Hero at the Fall won't post until October probably. Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete