Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. This week's topic is The Last Ten Books I DNF'D.
- Together We Caught Fire by Eva B Gibson
- A Castle in the Clouds by Kerstin Gier
- Would Like to Meet by Rachel Winters
- All the Water in the World by Karen Raney
- Don't Date Rosa Santos by Nina Moreno
- Crazy on You by Crystal Bright
- Heart of Thorns (Heart of Thorns, # 1) by Bree Barton
- Before I Let You Go: Stories for My Grown Son by Kirsten Wreggitt
- The Astonishing Color of After by Emily X R Pan
- Ice Wolves (The Elementals, # 1) by Aime Kaufma
(DNF = did not finish) So tell me, which books have you DNF'd lately? Let me know!