Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Books I've Had the Longest & Have Never Read.
- Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves, # 1) by Quinn Lofis – My friend Paula did a guest review on my blog for it. And even though she enjoyed it, this has just not been a priority for me.
- The Fallen Star (Fallen Star, # 1) by Jessica Sorensen – I’ve pretty much enjoyed all of the Jessica Sorensen books that I’ve read, and with this being a paranormal book, I’m excited to get around to it….eventually. But again, this isn’t a priority for me right now.
- A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire, # 5) by George R R Martin – I’m actually reading this one now. I’m only 30% into it, but I’d love to finish before the next season starts.
- Open Minds (Mindjack Trilogy, # 1) by Susan Kay Quinn – There are no excuses. I’ve had this one for years and just not picked it up—even though I’ve heard that it’s good.
- Starflower (Tales of the Goldstone, # 4) by Anne Elisabeth Stengle – I’m awful. I got this for review more than 2 years ago. I’ve put off reading it because it’s the 4th in a series and I’ve only read the 1st. BUT I’ve been told that it’s okay to read as a standalone, so I hope to just break down and read it soon.
- Untraceable (Nature of Grace, # 1) by S R Johannes – This was a freebie I got a while back that I’m not even sure I’m still interested in. Has anyone read this? Is it good?
- Entreleadership by Dave Ramsey – I got this as a birthday present about 2 years ago. I do still want to read it, but my head’s just not there yet.
- Praying the Names of God by Ann Spangler – This is another book that I’m slowly making my progress through. I’m actually using this book as a rough guide for the kids’ Bible class that I teach so I’m not racing to just mark it off my list, but boy will it feel good to finally say I finished it.
- The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey, # 3) by Julie Kagawa – This is another one that I’ve had over 2 years. I was enjoying the series but so much time has gone by since I read the previous books that I just don’t feel the pull of this one—even though I’ve heard it’s the best in the series.
- Lullaby (Watersong, # 2) by Amanda Hocking – My friend Paula got me a signed copy of this book for Christmas about 2 years ago, but I haven’t read it because it’s book 2 in a series and I haven’t read book 1. I’ll get to it eventually.
Which books have been in your possession the longest that you still haven’t read yet? Let me know!