Saturday, September 30, 2017

September 2017 EOM Wrap Up

I have read 4 books this month (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Love, Life, and the List by Kasie West
The Lost Letter by Mimi Matthews
*An Inconvenient Beauty (Hawthorne House, # 4) by Kristi Ann Hunter
A Different Blue by Amy Harmon

I have reviewed 7 books this month. *These qualify for the 2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Lettering With Purpose by Brittany Luiz
Anatomy of an Affair by Dave Carder
The Lost Letter by Mimi Matthews
*An Inconvenient Beauty (Hawthorne House, # 4) by Kristi Ann Hunter
One Dark Throne (Three Dark Crowns, # 2) by Kendare Blake
The Sound of Light by Claire Wallis (DNF @ 44%)
A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, # 1) by Sarah J Maas

Other Posts:
Sunday Post & Stacking the Shelves - 9/3/17
Sunday Post & Stacking the Shelves - 9/10/17
Sunday Post - 9/17/17
Sunday Post - 9/24/17
Top Ten Books I Struggled to Get Into But Ended Up Loving
Top Ten Throwbacks
Top Ten Fall 2017 TBR List
Can't Wait for Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennett
Can't Wait for Stormcaster (Shattered Realms, # 3) by Cinda Williams Chima
Can't Wait for Iron Gold (Red Rising, # 4) by Pierce Brown
Can't Wait for Turtles All the Way Down by John Green
2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge - September Wrap Up

Goals:
I'm like 10 days behind on my Bible reading plan. - Still behind, but catching up.
I've read 56 out of 52 books.
I've read 8 out of 10-12 series enders.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I've actually finished the entire series and enjoyed it, but my reviews have been delayed due to scheduling! Thanks for stopping by and commenting Freda! I hope you've had a great October so far!

    ReplyDelete