Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases July - Dec 2016

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases July - December 2016.

I've got to say that I'm not as excited about this second half of the year's releases. However, I still have three major releases from the first part of this year that I need to read. So it's probably best that my list isn't that long.

  1. PS I Like You by Kasie West
  2. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
  3. The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles, # 3) by Mary E Pearson
  4. Under the Lights (The Field Party, # 2) by Abbi Glines
  5. Heartless by Marissa Meyer
  6. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (Harry Potter, # 8) by JK Rowling, John Tiffany, & Jack Thorne
  7. What Light by Jay Asher
  8. Strange the Dreamer (Strange the Dreamer, # 1) by Laini Taylor
  9. Like a River Glorious (The Gold Seer Trilogy, # 2) by Rae Carson

No comments:

Post a Comment