Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten 2016 Beach Reads.
I'm only choosing between books that I already have in my possession for this year's beach reads. I usually go for light and fun contemporary reads for the beach, but this year I don't have very many of those. And I'm really trying to limit my new books until I read some that I've had sitting around for a while.
- Significance (Significance, # 1) by Shelly Crane
- Kiss of Fire (Imdalind, # 1) by Rebecca Ethington
- End of Days (Penryn & the End of Days, # 3) by Susan Ee
- The Certainty of Violet & Luke (The Coincidence, # 5) by Jessica Sorensen
- Ruby Red (Precious Stone Trilogy, # 1) by Kerstin Gier
- Being Jamie Baker (Jamie Baker, # 1) by Kelly Oram
- The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Curse, # 1) by Maria
- Stolen Songbird (The Malediction Trilogy, # 1) by Danielle L Jensen
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
- Winging It (Corrigan Falls Raiders, # 3) by Cate Cameron
What are you top ten beach reads for 2016? Let me know!