Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. This week's topic is Top Ten Books I Read in 2019.
- Boundaries with Kids by Dr. Henry Cloud & Dr. John Townsend - The only book I rated 5 Stars in 2019.
- Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett
- Maybe Now (Maybe, # 2) by Colleen Hoover
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, # 3) by Jenny Han
- With This Pledge (Carnton, # 1) by Tamera Alexander
- Second Grave on the Left (Charley Davidson, # 2) by Darynda Jones
- Sixth Grave on the Edge (Charley Davidson, # 6) by Darynda Jones
- Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, # 7) by Darynda Jones
- Well Met by Jen DeLuca
- Tweet Cute by Emma Lord (review coming soon)
- The Curse on Tenth Grave (Charley Davidson, # 10) by Darynda Jones
- The Trouble with Twelfth Grave (Charley Davidson, # 12) by Darynda Jones
- Promised by Leah Garriot (review coming soon)
- The Work of Art by Mimi Matthews (review coming soon)
Which books were your favorites of 2019? Let me know!