Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. This week's topic is Top Ten Books I Read in 2020.
- Midnight Sun (Twilight, # 5) by Stephenie Meyer
- A Bad Day for Sunshine (Sunshine Vicram, # 1) by Darynda Jones
- The Marriage Game by Sara Desai
- You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle
- The Trouble With Hating You by Sajni Patel
- Lakeshire Park by Megan Walker
- A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, # 2) by Sarah J Maas (re-read)
- A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, # 3) by Sarah J Maas (re-read)
- A Portrait of Loyalty (The Codebreakers, # 3) by Roseanna M White
- From Blood and Ash (Blood and Ash, # 1) by Jennifer L Armentrout
Which books are your favroites reads from 2020? Let me know!