Friday, April 19, 2013

High Five for Friday - (04/19/13)

 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg

High Five for Friday is hosted by Lauren @ From My Grey Desk.

1. This is a great year for movie releases of my favorite books. The trailer was finally released this past week for Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, # 2). It looks good! Check it out! (Coming to theaters November 22, 2013.)

2. My husband and I went out to eat at Longhorn and went shopping for me a new beach chair. I rarely get to go out to eat. For one thing our meal plan doesn't allow us to eat just anywhere. For another, it just doesn't work out timing wise for me (I say "me" because my husband goes out with his team at work every Friday) to go out much, so it was a nice treat to go to Longhorn. Of course, I got steak and veggies so as to not stray from the meal plan. Then we ran by Target to get me a new chair for the beach. Paid a little more for it than I wanted to, but that's okay. Below is a picture of the one I bought. You can find it here.

3. Went to see my neice, Ashlyn, play softball last night. Bless her heart, her team got stomped last night so bad that she only had one turn at bat. It was bad. But apparently they've had better games and have even won some. Check her out. Such a sweetie!

4. Vampire Diaries started back last night! I love that show!!!! Photo Credit

5. And finally, my friend, Jennifer, got engaged this week and asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding! Congrats to Jennifer and Reggie! YAY! I'm so excited for her. And excited to be a part of her wedding.

That's my top 5 things from this week. What are your high fives?

No comments:

Post a Comment