Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Books I Read Before I Started Blogging.
1. Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer - Twilight really sparked my love of reading again. I can't make this list without putting this series on the list.
2. City of Bones, City of Ashes, and City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
3. Vampire Academy, Frostbite, Shadow Kiss, and Blood Promise by Richelle Mead - I've reviewed Spirit Bound and Last Sacrifice, but these were both done very early in my blogging path and therefore aren't very good reviews. This series is one of my top favorites to-date.
4. The Forest of Hands and Teeth, The Dead Tossed Waves, and The Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan
5. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
6. Persuasion by Jane Austen - I've actually reviewed this one here, but it's not one of my better reviews either.
7. The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran
8. The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian
9. Blue Bloods, Masquerade, Revelations, and The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa de la Cruz - I was really excited about this series when I first started reading it. It was shortly after reading Twilight, and therefore, shortly after resparking my reading love. But book 4 and the ones I've read after that have gone a bit downhill for me.
10. Marked, Betrayed, Chosen, and Untamed by PC & Kristin Cast - The first four books were really awesome in this series. Each book after book four has progressively gone downhill.