This challenge is for all of you series readers who are scared to death of that last book in the series. You anxiously await it. You stalk it. You get your hands on it as soon as possible. But then…you put off reading it for fear that it might not be everything you thought it would be. Or, maybe you just have a backlog of series started and you need to finish that last book.
Join us in knocking out those pesky last books in a series. This is your chance. Here’s your motivation. Better than that, we have prizes!
Levels: (how many series enders you are planning to read)
Level 1: 1 – 5
Level 2: 5 – 10
Level 3: 10 – 15
Level 4: 15+
Check out the the sign up post to join!
- Finale (Hush, Hush, # 4) by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Unforgiven (Fallen, # 4) by Lauren Kate
- Ruins (Partials, # 3) by Dan Wells
- Ruin & Rising (The Grisha, # 3) by Leigh Bardugo
Havoc (Mayhem, # 4) by Jamie Shaw
- Until We Fly (Beautifully Broken, # 4) by Courtney Cole
- Swear (My Blood Approves, # 5) by Amanda Hocking
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, # 3) by Jenny Han
- The Eye of Andromeda (Age of X, # 3) by Richelle Mead
- A Beautiful Funeral (The Maddox Brothers, # 5) by Jamie McGuire
The Raven King (The Raven Cycle, # 4) by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Last Star (The 5th Wave, # 3) by Rick Yancey
- Brave (Contours of the Heart, # 4) by Tammara Webber
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (Harry Potter, # 8) by JK Rowling & John Tiffany
- End of Days (Penryn & the End of Days, # 3) by Susan Ee
- Never Never Part 3 by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher
- The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles, # 3) by Mary E Pearson
- Inspiring You (Unraveling You, # 4) by Jessica Sorensen
Coming Up for Air (Hundred Oaks, # 8) by Miranda Kenneally
- Emerald Green (The Ruby Red Trilogy, # 3) by Kerstin Gier
An Inconvenient Beauty (Hawthorne House, # 4) by Kristi Ann Hunter A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, # 3) by Sarah J Maas All In (Full Tilt, # 2) by Emma Scott Long Way Home (Thunder Road, # 3) by Katie McGarry After the Game (The Field Party, # 3) by Abbi Glines
Of course, there's always the possibility that I'll not get to some of these (a few of them have been on my goals list for the last three years), or I'll come across a new/new-to-me series that I read the entire series during 2017. So we'll see what happens. These are just the enders on my radar right now.