Thursday, February 2, 2017

January 2017 EOM Wrap Up

January's read have started 2017 off with a bang. Not only is 8 books read this month a great number for me, but these have been some really good books. If this is any indication of how my reading will go throughout 2017, well then I'm super excited.

I have read 8 books this month (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
*Coming Up for Air (Hundred Oaks, # 8) by Miranda Kenneally
Like a River Glorious (The Gold Seer Trilogy, # 2) by Rae Carson
The Radius of Us by Marie Marquardt
100 Hours (100 Hours, # 1) by Rachel Vincent
The Secret History of Us by Jessi Kirby
Mr. President (White House Duology, # 1) by Katy Evans
Making Faces by Amy Harmon
The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, # 1) by Amy Harmon

I have reviewed 5 books this month. *These qualify for the 2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Love and First Sight by Josh Sundquist
Like a River Glorious (The Gold Seer Trilogy, # 2) by Rae Carson
The Radisu of Us by Marie Marquardt
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, # 2) by Sarah J Maas
By Your Side by Kasie West

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 228 & Stacking the Shelves - 163
Sunday Post - 229 & Stacking the Shelves - 164
Sunday Post - 230 & Stacking the Shelves - 165
Sunday Post - 231 & Stacking the Shelves - 166
Sunday Post - 232
Top Ten 2016 Releases I Didn't Read (But Plan To)
Ten Underrated Books
Ten Characters I'd Never Want as Family
Ten Books I Almost Want to Read Because of the Cover
Waiting on The Secret History of Us by Jessi Kirby
Waiting on Flame in the Mist (Flame in the Mist, # 1) by Renee Ahdieh
Waiting on The Valiant by Lesley Livingston
Waiting on Windfall by Jennifer E Smith
2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge - January Wrap Up
Discussions Only We Know: Books Change Lives So What Changes Do You Want to Make?
Problems Only We Know: Deal Bundles
2016 EOY Wrap Up

Goals:
I'm a couple of days behind on my Bible reading plan.
I've read 8 out of 52 books.
I've read 1 out of 10-12 series enders.

No comments:

Post a Comment