Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sunday Post - 181

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

First off, today is my mom's birthday. I know she's not reading my blog, but a shout out and a "Happy Birthday" to her anyway! Friday I took Baby Girl to where I used to work (where my husband and the rest of my family still works) to show her off. Then she hung out with my mom and dad for a couple of hours while Husband and I went to see The 5th Wave with Holly and Paula. Saturday, we went back to my parent's house to celebrate my mom's birthday. No new books this week, but that's a good thing since I haven't been reading as many books lately.

THIS PAST WEEK:

Monday: 2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge - January Wrap Up & Review of The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West (4.5 Stars)
Wednesday:

UPCOMING THIS WEEK:

Monday: Review of Assassin's Heart by Sarah Ahiers & January EOM Wrap Up
Tuesday: Top Ten Past/Future Settings
Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday
Thursday: Review of He Will Be My Ruin by KA Tucker

Don’t forget to sign up for the 2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge! You have until December 15, 2016 to sign up. Each month there will be a giveaway for those participating with an end of the year giveaway too! Click on the picture below or the link above to find out more!

That's it for my shelves and recaps of my past and upcoming week. What did you add to your shelves this week? Any bookish news you want to talk about? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment