Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Books Have MAde Me Want to Learn or Do.
- Do Yoga - The Secrets of Attraction by Robin Constantine
- Run a Marathon - Breathe Annie Breathe (Hundred Oaks, # 5) by Miranda Kenneally
- Learn Spanish - Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, # 1) by Simone Elkeles
- Archery - The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, # 1) by Suzanne Collins
- Write Poetry - Slammed (Slammed, # 1) by Colleen Hoover
- Play the Cello - If I Stay (If I Stay, # 1) by Gayle Forman
- Write Music - Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
- Play the Piano - The Winner's Kiss (The Winner's Kiss, # 1) by Marie Rutkoski
- Live on a Farm - A Walk in the Sun by Michelle Zink
- Travel to Ireland - Chasing River (Burying Water, # 3) by KA Tucker
What have books inspired you to want to learn or do? Let me know!