Friday, July 1, 2016

June 2016 EOM Wrap Up

I have read 6 books this month (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
The Winner's Kiss (The Winner's Trilogy, # 1) by Marie Rutkoski
The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy, # 2) by Marie Rutkoski
*The Winner's Kiss (The Winner's Trilogy, # 3) by Marie Rutkoski
Leaving Paradise (Leaving Paradise, # 1) by Simone Elkeles
*Return to Paradise (Leaving Paradise, # 2) by Simone Elkeles
Racing Savannah (Hundred Oaks, # 4) by Miranda Kenneally

I have reviewed 4 books this month. *These qualify for the 2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Jodi Meadows, & Brodi Ashton
Autofocus by Lauren Gibaldi
The 5 Love Languages of Children by Gary Chapman & Ross Campbell
Defending Taylor (Hundred Oaks, # 7) by Miranda Kenneally

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 198 & Stacking the Shelves - 140
Sunday Post - 199 & Stacking the Shelves - 141
Sunday Post - 200 & Stacking the Shelves - 142
Sunday Post - 201 & Stacking the Shelves - 143
Top Ten Reasons Why I Love Colleen Hoover
Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases July - December 2016
Top Ten Reads January - June 2016
Top Ten 2016 Books I'm Dying to Read But Are Still Unread
Waiting on Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (Harry Potter, # 8) by JK Rowling, Jack Thorne, & John Tiffany
Waiting on Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth
Waiting on Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick
Waiting on Words in Deep Blue by Cath Crowley
2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge – June Wrap Up

Goals:
I'm slightly behind schedule for my daily Bible reading.
I've read 54 out of 52 books (of course most of those are children's books).
I've read 7 out of 10-12 series enders

No comments:

Post a Comment