Friday, December 1, 2017

November 2017 EOM Wrap Up

A Word About November:
I'm trying to settle into my new normal with being a mother of two and adjusting to a new baby. Knowing that Asher would be arriving in October, I scheduled myself a blogging break for the entire month of November. Unlike when Ever was born, I didn't have any reviews scheduled for the month. I really just wanted to use this time to enjoy my brand new baby. And truthfully blogging this month would NOT have been possible. I've got a gassy newborn that doesn't like to be put down and a potty training two year old who is so active I wish I had a fraction of her energy. I hope you all understand. When Ever was born, I found that my reading time took a significant hit and blogging became a lot more "by the seat of my pants" than I'm used to. I'm truly surprised that I've read any at all this past month. Obviously, these two are my priority. I do have December almost completely scheduled already so I'll definitely return to posting regularly then even if I'm still not able to visit others and comment as much as I'd like. I hope you all had a great November and Happy Thanksgiving (for the US).

I have read 2 books this month (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Rebel of the Sands (Rebel of the Sands, # 1) by Alwyn Hamilton
Uninvited by Lysa TerKeurst

Only Post This Month:
2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge - November Wrap Up

Goals:
I'm 3 days behind on my Bible reading plan.
I've read 61 out of 52 books.
I've read 8 out of 10-12 series enders.

1 comment: