Sunday, January 28, 2018

Sunday Post - 1/28/18

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

Tuesday Little Girl spent the day with Grammy and I took Baby Boy to the chiropractor. I'm so curious to see if continuing to go helps his tummy issues. So far we've had several much better nights this past week. Wednesday through Friday I spent every extra minute trying to clean house. Friday night my family came over to celebrate my mom's birthday. Little Girl left to go spend the weekend with my parents. Baby Boy spent a few hours with Grammy Saturday night so Husband and I actually had a date which consisted of going out to eat and a quick trip to Walmart. No new books this week.

THIS PAST WEEK:

Monday: Review of Keep Her Safe by KA Tucker (3.5 Stars)
Wednesday: Can't Wait for Restore Me (Shatter Me, # 4) by Tahereh Mafi
Thursday: 2018 Series Enders Reading Challenge - January Wrap Up

UPCOMING THIS WEEK:

Monday: Review of An Elegant Facade (Hawthorne House, # 2) by Kristi Ann Hunter
Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday?
Wednesday: Can't Wait for Wednesday

Don’t forget to link up for the 2018 Series Enders Reading Challenge! You have until December 15th, 2018 to sing up. Each month there will be a giveaway for those participating with an end of the year giveaway too! Click on the picture below or the link above to find out more!

That's it for my shelves and recaps of my past and upcoming week. What did you add to your shelves this week? Any bookish news you want to talk about? Let me know!

4 comments:

  1. Awww...I hope baby boy is feeling better. Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a little date night! I hope you are able to see more progress on Baby Boy's tummy issues. Happy belated birthday to your mom! I hope you have a wonderful week.

    Tina @ As Told By Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the chiropractor helps with your little one's issues---isn't it interesting how the body works? Who would think of a chiropractor for that, but I do believe that chiropractic can help with a lot of things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the little guy feels better soon.

    sherry @ fundinmental Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete