Sunday, August 12, 2018

Sunday Post - 8/12/18

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

Well guys, Little Girl went to "school" this week. She was so excited. She walked right in without looking back. She's only going Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-12. Thursday morning she woke up with a little cough. I just thought it was a tickle in her throat. But even when I picked her up she was still coughing. It definitely turned into a cold. One day! I mean seriously one day around a group of other kids and she gets sick. I mean I expected this to happen, but not on the first day. Friday morning she asked if she was going to school and I told her that she doesn't go on Fridays, but even if she did she'd have to stay home since she's sick. Fingers crossed that Baby Boy and Dad and I stay well. No new books this week.

THIS PAST WEEK:

Monday: Review of Let Me List the Ways by Sarah White (4 Stars)
Wednesday: Can't Wait for Mirage by Somaiya Daud
Thursday: DNF Review of The Astonishing Color of After by Emily X R Pan

UPCOMING THIS WEEK:

Monday: Review of Ruins (Partials, # 3) by Dan Wells
Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday?
Wednesday: Can't Wait for Wednesday
Thursday: DNF Review of Ten-Step Drawing: Animals by Walter Foster Creative Team

Don’t forget to link up for the 2018 Series Enders Reading Challenge! You have until December 15th, 2018 to sing up. Each month there will be a giveaway for those participating with an end of the year giveaway too! Click on the picture below or the link above to find out more!

That's it for my shelves and recaps of my past and upcoming week. What did you add to your shelves this week? Any bookish news you want to talk about? Let me know!

3 comments:

  1. Ooo that is going to happen. I am sorry it happened so fast. Good to get her immune to all those little bugs now. I hope she enjoys school and feels better!

    Mary Sunday Roundup #31!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little girl sounds very independent:) Yes, it figures she gets sick the first day. I hope the rest of you stay well!

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m glad she liked school! Kids are disgusting germ factories. I was always sick when I was a kid, but now that I’m out of school, I hardly ever get sick. I hope everyone else can avoid the disease. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete