Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. This week's topic is Top Ten Binge Worthy TV Shows.
- Dawson's Creek - The original binge worthy show. Seasons 1 and 2 were good, but oh how I love Seasons 3 and 4.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer - I never watched Buffy when it was on, but Husband and I actually did binge watch it after we got married. We'd watch so many episodes in a day sometimes. Occasionally we'd spend an entire Saturday just watching one after the other.
- Gilmore Girls - Man, I think I've binged this entire series like 5 or 6 times. Once you start it you're hooked until the end of Season 7.
- One Tree Hill - This show isn't without faults, but I still enjoyed it enough to list it.
- Grey's Anatomy - Even though I mostly tried to focus on shows that are over, Grey's has enough prior seasons for you to binge. And believe me, you will. Especially the earlier ones.
- Heartland - This is actually a Canadian show. My mom got me started on it, and I didn't think I'd love a show that my mom also loved, but I really do.
- When Calls the Heart - Another one I wasn't sure I'd enjoy. But I adore Elizabeth and Jack and I think the actors/actresses make this show.
- Felicity - This one is short, and the last season got a bit weird, but overall I enjoyed the process.
- Downton Abbey - Absolutely love this one. We binged the first two seasons and then were caught up to watch weekly.
- Smallville - I think some people might doubt this one a little. I hated Lois at first. I was a Lana fan even knowing that Clark and Lois eventually end up together. But I absolutely LOVED the way the writers worked the Clark and Lois relationship.
I had such a hard time narrowing down my list to ten shows. Which TV shows do you recommend to binge watch? Let me know!
(Links go to IMDB.)
Gilmore Girls and Grey's for sure. I think I need to binge Felicity. I havent watched since it was originally on. Great list!ReplyDelete
I loved Downton Abbey - can't wait for the movie!ReplyDelete
Awesome list! I love watching Buffy too!ReplyDelete
Here’s my TTT!
Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog
I'm always ready to watch Buffy - and I'm ready for the Downton movie!ReplyDelete
Check out my TTT and my plans for Fall Bookish Bingo
I haven’t watched any of these because I’m terrible at keeping up with shows, but I'd probably like Downton Abbey. It sounds like my kind of show.ReplyDelete
Heartland is on my Netflix list, but I haven't started it yet. One of my all time favorite shows that I binge watch often, is Charmed.ReplyDelete