Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. This week's topic is Top Ten Binge Worthy TV Shows.
- Mirage by Somaiya Duad - I've actually started this one, but it hasn't hooked me just yet. I've also not been in much of a reading mood lately so that doesn't help.
- Sadie by Courtney Summers - I'm late getting to this one, but I'm not really in the mood for a mystery right now unfortunately.
- Iron Gold by Pierce Brown - I cannot believe that I haven't read this yet. Truly it has only been because this series is so long that I haven't wanted to get bogged down. But I know it'll be so good once I start it.
- Strange Grace by Tessa Gratton
- The Becoming of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin - I am like a year late getting to this book, but I've been putting it off because the Mara Dyer series ended a little rough for me.
- Damsel by Elana K Arnold - Ratings are coming in on this one and they're not very good so I'm not all that excited about it anymore.
- The Brave Art of Motherhood by Rachel Marie Martin - I'm actually 20% through this one so hopefully I'll mark it off the TBR list soon.
- Defiant Joy by Stasi Eldredge
- The Resolutions by Mia Garcia
- Bible Journaling Made Simple by Sandy Allnock
My TBR list is forever long and these are almost ALL review books. Which books are on your fall 2018 TBR list? Let me know!