Thursday, July 8, 2021

Email Subscription Services Update

Hey guys!

This is just a short post to let you know that I've finally switched my RSS feed from Feedburner to follow.it. Google announced that they are discontinuing Feedburner July 2021. I put off researching what I would need to do to update my RSS feed and follow by email feature, but I finally settled on follow.it. For those of your already subscribed via email, your email addresses were imported to follow.it from Feedburner. If you aren't already and wish to subscribe, there's a link on my homepage or you can click here and enter your email address.

I chose follow.it from the other options I saw because

  1. it is FREE (although there are tiered pay options)
  2. the options for follow.it seem to be designed for bloggers compared to some of the competitors which are more designed for marketing and e-commerce
  3. the customer service at follow.it was beyond helpful and made this the easiest transition for me
  4. several options for your readers to choose to follow you
  5. the ability to customize
  6. the statistics for bloggers is diverse to help you reach your target audience

If you're a blogger and looking for an alternative to Feedburner, I can't recommend follow.it enough. Their customer service will make the transition easy for you. Check out this link to find out what makes follow.it such a good alternative for you. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment